Thursday, April 12, 2007

long day

It's 9:45 PM and I'm still at work. I guess this is my own fault because my application screwed up the data. I just finished the function that went through the logs and put all the data back in the place where it is supposed to be and I'm waiting for the production supervisor to go through the numbers with me to make sure they are all right.

Anyways, back to Pesach. I didn't finish all my beer beforehand and I threw out a couple bottles. I wanted to burn them, but it wouldn't have worked. In the olden days we used to have a pre-Pesach beer party with a couple friends to finish them off.

I just heard that Dan is in the country. If anybody has a phone number for him, please send it my way.

Finally finished fixing the problems and I'm going home.
Have a good shabbos.

No comments: