Thursday, January 25, 2007

english speakers unite???

I've been thinking about the value of an English Speakers Business Club where English speakers in Israel from different business sectors could get together once a month and socialize. The purpose of the group would be utilizing our common language to network, help each other out and just in general meet people to add to your contact network.
I mentioned this idea to NBN because I am on their employment buddy list and I thought this would be an effective way of networking the buddies to help NBN olim as well as helping themselves.

Or would it be a complete waste of time.

2 comments:

JoeSettler said...

Someone set up something similar a few years ago where they did breakfasts (sp?) once a month.

I think it must have fizzled out.

Anonymous said...

Great idea!
when do you want to organize something?
have a nice week
JB