Thursday, March 09, 2006

just a random post

It's hailing. Again. In March. And my bus isn't for another 10 minutes and I don't want to go outside and wait. And 2 days ago it was 80 degrees (not israeli/canadian degrees, real degrees).The folks are coming up for Purim in a couple days and I'm hoping we get some decent weather.
There are a couple of big events going on in March.
First was sister-in-law deb's bday. then yak and debs anniversary, then my baby turns 3. The next day my wife turns 30. A week later my little brother turns 29.
Seems like everyone is getting older.
There was some excitement in ISrael today, the Baby Ruth bar arrived. I don't know exactly when it came or how long its been here, but I noticed it for the first time today. I haven't had a baby ruth in a long time and the peanuts and nougat really hit the spot.

Shout out to the Nestle folks.

3 comments:

Rolling hills of green said...

so kitkat crunch really doesn't compare?

Robyn said...

babyruths are the snickers without the peanuts, right? why would someone not want the peanuts there?

rockofgalilee said...

baby ruth has peanuts.
I think the difference is baby ruth has nougat and snickers ahs caramel.