This exercise is doing me good, that and I'm eating a salad for lunch.
Peres thinks that we should delay the ground action for 48 hours to give diplomacy a chance. I think if he had his choice he would be French, because he is so good at working against his country's best interest and surrendering.
We're BBQing tonight in Nof Ayalon, near Shalavim (out of range) and I am trying to figure out how to get their. It looks like the best option is train to Lod or Ramle and then get picked up from there.