Friday, July 14, 2006

all clear

We were given an all clear until 12 PM. The stores will all be open and the children will be able to dance in the street. Last night went by pretty quietly with one very strange occurrence. At about 9:30 PM there was an announcement that due to additional information we should go down to the shelters immediately. About 5 minutes later there was a loud boom. I didn't find any boom after 9:30 on the news, so we don't know where it hit. But I'm very curious to know what got hit. It may have fallen into an empty field or something, but they should really let us know.

Last night I skipped basketball because of the security situation. I wasn't concerned that our game would be hit but I decided to remain with the family.

After 12PM, I suppose they will give hizballah the all clear to start shooting again.

No comments: